Investing in real estate.
Finding the right property that will meet your goals and skill level is often stressful. Our goal is to make this investment as transparent as possible. We are experts in real estate investments, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for or the goals you have for your investment, finding the right property is simple.
Before you start looking for an investment you should ask yourself a few questions:
- What ROI (return on investment) do you require to make this advantageous?
- What are your short-term & long-term goals?
- Is house flipping a good strategy?
- Do you really want to be a landlord?
- Is commercial or residential real estate better?
- Where do you want to invest? Are there particular neighbourhoods or communities that you want to target?
- What kind of property would you like? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- What's your skill level? Construction? Management? Financing? Analysis?
- How much work will you do vs. hiring a professional?
- Do you have access to private financing?
- What are rent-to-owns?
- What are the tax implications?
- Have you considered wholesaling properties?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
- How much liquid capital do you have access to?
- Do you have other investors or partners?
- Canadian real estate association - Buying a Home
- Alberta real estate association - Buying Real Estate in Alberta
- Service Alberta - Buying and Owning a Condo in Alberta
- Real estate council of Alberta - Consumer Information
- TD Canada Trust First Time Buyer's Guide
- Edmonton real estate board - Make Sure You're Ready To Buy
- CMHC - Buying a Home, REALTOR® code of ethics
- Alberta mortgage brokers association - Mortgage Consumer Page
- City of Edmonton maps (property assessments, zoning, neighbourhood profiles)
- Edmonton police services Crime Map
Please fill out the form below and one of our amazing agents will be in contact to help you get started on your home search
Investing in real estate in Edmonton is a great way to diversify your portfolio and potentially generate a steady stream of passive income, with several different investment options available in the market like rental properties, multifamily properties, and development opportunities. These opportunities can be found through local real estate agents or investment professionals.View Video
Basement suites in Edmonton are a great option for renters looking for a more affordable housing option, as well as homeowners looking to earn extra income by renting out their basement. They are also a good option for students and young professionals who are looking for a place to live close to the University of Alberta or other major employers in the city.View Video
Buying a foreclosure property in Edmonton can be a great opportunity to purchase a home at a discounted price, but it's important to do your research and be prepared for the potential challenges that come with buying a foreclosure property.View Video
One key advantage of owning a fourplex property in Edmonton is the relatively high demand for rental units in the city. Edmonton has a strong economy and a growing population, which has led to a steady demand for rental housing. Additionally, the city has a large student population, as it is home to several colleges and universities, which also contributes to the demand for rental housing.View Video
Homes for sale in Edmonton with garage suites are becoming increasingly popular among buyers looking for a more sustainable and cost-effective option. These homes are typically listed on real estate websites and can also be found through local real estate agents.View Video
Handyman special homes in Edmonton can be found in various neighborhoods, from older homes in established communities to newer properties in growing areas. These properties can be found in different conditions, some may need only cosmetic repairs, while others may require more extensive work. Handyman special homes in Edmonton can be a great opportunity for buyers who are willing to put in the work to fix them up. With the right approach, these properties can be transformed into desirable homes that provide value for years to come.View Video
Edmonton is a great location for investors looking for a diverse economy, strong population growth, and strategic location. With a variety of investment options and incentives available, Edmonton offers a great opportunity for investors to grow their portfolios and generate a steady return on investment.View Video
Edmonton offers a variety of opportunities for real estate investment. The city has a strong economy and is home to several large employers, which helps to ensure a steady demand for rental properties. Additionally, Edmonton's population is growing, which is also a positive factor for real estate investment.View Video
Multifamily real estate in Edmonton is an attractive investment option, with stable cash flow and appreciation potential. These properties are typically listed on real estate websites and can also be found through local real estate agents that specialize in multifamily and investment properties.View Video
One of the main advantages of investing in a side by side duplex is the potential for rental income. By renting out both units, investors can generate a steady stream of passive income. Additionally, owning a duplex allows investors to take advantage of economies of scale, as they only have to pay for one mortgage and one property tax bill, while receiving income from two units.View Video